Hotel Rufolo(Ravello)
US$ 306
US$ 288
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 344/night.

US$ 366
US$ 276
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 307/night.

US$ 285
US$ 195
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 267
US$ 252
US$ 286
US$ 236
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 459/night.

Torre dello Ziro(Ravello)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
Toro Hotel(Ravello)
US$ 155
US$ 144
US$ 362
US$ 353
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 412/night.

US$ 200
  • Restaurant
All reviewslight lunchrooms are basicstunning viewsdelicious pastaamalfi coasta million dollar vieweuros per nightair conbit datedsmall terracesmall hotelfriends weddingstayed here for nightsthe busstepsbalconymaiori
Reviewed 21 May 2009

We had no where to stay in Ravello. We stumbled on this hotel, which is not easy, it is down a long corridor of ivy covered stone walls. Our room was very reasonably priced and sufficient for our needs. The outside patio had a lovely view. Everything was simple and tasteful. The only negative is in Ravello there are no vehicles and it is a challenge to get your bags to the hotel. Had dinner at the restaurant, the food was excellent and again, the view was amazing. Very little english spoken in this area but the owners were very helpful in trying to understand our poor italian.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TemptingTravel
Reviewed 17 November 2008

This is a quiet,intimate hotel with a majestic view over the Amalfi coast. From the hotel's terrace you can see from Castiglione, to Minori, Maiori, Capo d' Orso, Salerno and in the background the Cilento coast.
The rooms are old fashioned but comfortable, no A/C, but outside some them there is a green garden with a porch the provides shadows and freshness.

You can't miss it you you're looking for quietness and intimacy. And romantic.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Photos_On_The_Road
Reviewed 25 July 2008

What an amazing place!!! the best views ever of the coast.Highest n furthest up on the top.Peaceful.Wonderful restaurant too. Good price too.... Parking also quite close by. Deffenetly worth the money!!! I can highly recommend. Nice privat balcony with the amazing view, was like a dream! see picture from our balcony!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank italiana76
Reviewed 7 September 2007

I read the lovely reviews of this hotel and it seemed perfect. Could never find a website or an e-mail address for this hotel. I finally found a phone number. when I called and indicated I spoke no Italian, the gentleman seemed to speak good English. I told him I would like to stay 5 nights, and he had no vacancy for those 5 nights. When I asked him if he had vacancy for some of those nights, he said "no" and hung up on me very abruptly while I was in mid-sentence. Perhaps, it was language difficulty, or he was just busy, but it made a bad impression on me. I will either book thru Summer in Italy (small apt) or Hotel Toro. In the future, I will fax this hotel, and not attempt to communicate by phone.

Contact information I found was:
[--]

Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank suzygd2
A TripAdvisor Member
flagler beach flroida
Reviewed 4 March 2006

We had an absolutely wonderful experience in this special hotel in the charming, utterly splendid village of Ravello. The restaurant overlooks the sea from dizzying heights as the village is built on the mountainside high above the mediterranean. The food is excellent. You can not get to this hotel by car but must walk through winding, narrow streets that climb up and down connecting the various levels of the village. The rooms facing the sea have window shutters that open onto this glorious view. I will return to this place hopefully next year and spend yet more time in this adorable hotel.

Stayed: December 2005