“Dont trust them when you book online”

La Moressa Italian Bistro & Lounge Bar
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
La Moressa Italian Bistro & Lounge Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 35 Restaurants in Praiano
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 35
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the restaurant they were full and they said to us that they did not confirm the online reservation but I have already received a confirmation in my email. When we asked for the bill they did not include the discount for the online reservation. The food was ok but it is quite expensive in general as the cheapest bottle of wine was 28 euro.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

On our last night in town we had dinner here. Food was Amazing!!! Caprese salad, Pumpkin soup with gnocchi, Pasta with walnut cream sauce, Margherita pizza and Tiramisu! Wish we would have tried it sooner so we could have made it back for another meal before we left!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The first night we stopped by there was a private party, which I realized is why I couldn’t make a reservation online. Next time I did make an online reservation but never got a confirmation. Luckily it was on the books when we arrived because the food was so good!!! The stuffed zucchini flowers were amazing as was the pizza. Great location (though we had the climb to earn our reward), and overall reasonably priced. I would go back if I was in town longer!!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in praiano for two weeks and visited this restaurant on numerous occasions. It sits above tutto per tutti grocery and wine store. Access via a ramp from via Umberto. The food and service was fantastic and the views are so so beautiful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

A driver, from the restaurant, picked us up from the Hotel Maresca Praiano . Antonio , from the Hotel Maresca, had reserved a table for our group. We absolutely loved La Moressa, we all voted it as our favorite restaurant on our Italian trip!
The filet was by far the best I’ve had in Italy! The wait staff was extremely attentive , and the view from the terrace was amazing!

Wonderful place!