1,101 results
All reviewsmarina roomlemon and olive treesamalfi coastpastafresh fishthe bushot tuboverlooking the searooms are basicthe clifffew stairsdifferent levelsgreat restaurantview is amazingbeautiful locationcoastal roadprivate terrace
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Loved our stay in a front room with terrace n view of amalfi coast- just spectacular! Great location about 10mins walk (although v busy road in October, can only imagine peak season). Bus stop outside hotel to Amalfi,Positano, Sorrento etc so cheap ant €2. Staff are very nice and helpful. Breakfast was gorgeous n served at terrace restaurant. Evening restaurant was a little disappointing though having read previous reviews. Don't mind paying for good food but €5 for a side of potato which turned out to be half small potato!! Apart from this would highly recommend hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Siobhan G
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Best ocean view, everything Perfect,really nice staff, good breakfast with a nice sea view, rooms Are Basic but ok for the price, free private Ocean acccess (5 Minuten to hike down several stairs) would go there again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annari19868
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I don't know if I can say enough about this hotel. The location, the service, the restaurant, were way above our expectations. We were supposed to stay at another hotel with our cousins, but it was sold out, so we booked Laconda Costa Diva. It was wonderful. Special thanks to Catarina, Filipo and Elio, who just so lovely and welcoming, always with a smile on their face. We dined by moonlight at the hotel seaside and under lemon trees. The food was fabulous and we always enjoyed whatever we ate. The town is quiet and relaxing but is a quick trip to Positano or Amalfi. We did an all day boat ride to the Island of Capri, which also was a great day.I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Wilona
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I spent two nights here in September 2017. The grounds are beautiful and covered with lemon trees.
The room was somewhat dated but full of character and very clean and comfortable. We slept at night with the window open, taking in the fresh sea air. Each room has a private or semi-private terrace with sea views.
We ate at the restaurant the first night. I had fresh fish in fresh lemon and it was fantastic. One of the nicer fish dinners I've ever had.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They really added to the homey atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Retired152
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I had the best meal of my trip to Amalfi at Costa Diva. I selected the fish, which was amazingly fresh, grilled to perfection. Filipino especially was great! He was friendly, attentive and professional. Thank you again for a great evening.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo