“Glass vino”
Review of Sibilla Caffe - CLOSED

Sibilla Caffe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Only called in for glass of wine.Staff were friendly.Was quiet the night we called in.They serve
Food also but can't comment on that as we had eaten.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

This cafe is reliably open, unlike many others in Praiano around lunchtime. My friends and I ate here three times during our week in Praiano. The coffee is great, and the pistachio gelato is a must.. So good. The owners are lovely, I spent 3 hours there this week waiting for a bus. Fast wifi.

1  Thank Mariana R
Reviewed 20 July 2015

The gelato and coffee were good, and the friendly staff - perhaps owners - were great. We enjoyed gelato after dinner, and coffee while waiting for the bus - and were treated to good wifi service while there. I needed to catch a train from Naples early one morning, and the gentleman working set up a taxi for me - he was very helpful, and spoke english - and the taxi driver was on time and very polite. I highly recommend Sibilla Caffe!

1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed 7 July 2015

Have only been here for gelati - the lemon is the best - but the service is good and there is a good honest feel about the place. Will be back again that's for sure!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

This cafe is very near a main Praiano bus stop, and the folks in the cafe are HELPFUL to stranded (confused) travelers. Thank you.

It is a small cafe (soda, beer, gelato, small cafe menu).