“Charming place ”
Review of La Strada

La Strada
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Praiano
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 51
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We will welcome you on our terrace with a view suspended midway between the sky and the sea ... From here, you can relish the flavours of the cuisine and wines of the Amalfi Coast. We will amaze you with our service, our commitment and the authenticity of our food. July and August open for dinner only.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I (Americans) had a very lovely dinner here and I would recommend the place certainly. We called a few hours prior and obtained a reservation. Upon arrival, they seated us at at a table quite close to the balcony on the top level which had lovely views. The wine selection was suitable, and the wait staff friendly and attentive to us. They spoke English well. We had some good salads and tasty pasta, with no complaints. A very useful spot and we would return again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food here is so good, you will come back. The service is excellent and a very extensive wine list. If this is not a family run business, they make it feel like it is. I highly recommend you dine here, you will not be disappointed

1  Thank DJR1068
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooftop so charming. And cozy in the rain. And still that fabulous view. We had drinks and snacks but would definitely go back later for dinner if only we had another night in Praiano.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I got married in Positano in June 2017, staying in Praiano. For our 1 year anniversary we returned and booked a table at La Strada. We had eaten there in 2017 and knew it was absolutely fantastic. This time was no different. The view is always spectacular and the food was incredible again. The service is absolutely out of this world. So friendly and attentive and just perfect. There are lots of beautiful people in Praiano and it really is my favourite place on the planet. I would highly recommend La Strada as the best restaurant in Praiano. See you next year.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ate lunch at this location and it was fabulous. I had the clam linguini and my wife had ravioli. Great view upstairs and awesome service.

1  Thank Nicholas M