All reviews great location sea view small window amalfi coast beach towels hard boiled eggs room was clean and comfortable three star expensive room the bus private transfer short walk to the beach short stay middle of town breakfast room rooms are small lovely hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved our stay at Hotel La Bougainville. The staff were incredible and helped set up our dinner reservations each night. Giovanni arranged for a transfer to and from the Naples train station (with a stop in Pompeii on the way back) that worked out great. Giovanni was very accessible and responsive via email prior to our arrival and then once we arrived. We absolutely cannot wait to go back. The prices are very reasonable for the amazing location, and we hope to return very soon! Thank you for a great trip!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amassstraveller
hotelboug, General Manager at Hotel La Bougainville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to see Pompeii before your departure...we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best,

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This hotel was in the perfect location of Positano, near the center of town, and their staff is just wonderful to work with. They went above & beyond to assist us in planning each day to ensure we had a wonderful time during our vacation there. Also, breakfast was delicious and view from our room was beautiful. Hotel was clean and staff was trustworthy. Couldn't have asked for a better experience in Positano! Thank you to Giovanni and staff!

Room tip: Rooms with views are worth it!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LVallas

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at La Bougainville, and hope to welcome you back to Positano one day!

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed here for our only evening in Positano, and are very glad we did! We found this hotel to be perfectly situated near the top of the town, and an excellent jumping off point to meander down the hill to the beach. I spent a bit of time chatting with Giovanni and getting his advice for the best places to hang out as we moved further down the coast, and I'm so glad we did! Absolutely looking forward to coming back some day.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank joesE559EX

Thanks so much for your kind review, and I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay on the coast. Arrivederci and until next time, Giovanni Fiorentino

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I came to positano in September on my leisure impromptu trip. Every hotels were fully booked and I manage to book myself in one of the best hotel in positano for only a night due to the unavailability and was lucky enough to book for 3 nights in Hotel Bougainville. Honestly, I did not expect much from it but I choose the hotel because it’s just a few mins walk from the previous hotel for my convenience. Everything was basic about the hotel.The rates absolutely cost effective.
For a solo female traveller, safety and convenience Is my upmost priority. Giovanni the house manager, were extremely helpful and will take care of all my possible needs to ensure I have a pleasant stay throughout. All in all, a wonderfull and enriching experience I had that will be forever in memories. Giovanni definitely delivered what he spoke. His skills as a concierge service is impeccable.
I will definitely be back again....

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Nabihah A

Thank you, Nabihah, for your kind words. We value the comfort and safety of all our guests, and take special care with our solo travelers to ensure they feel welcome and at ease. We hope to be able to welcome you again soon to beautiful Positano, Giovanni Fiorentino

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel in the centre of Positano and the staff were superb.

The guy that owns the hotel (I think) was very help and made reservations and recommendations for us, whilst we were in Positano. His recommendations were spot on as well.

If we had any questions he was always available and help with additional questions with our onward journey. To point he handed out his own mobile number

I love the Blue and white theme running through the hotel and the rooms were great and perfect for what we wanted.

The hotel is in a great location only about 10 minutes from the sea front and the beach. From the hotel you can reach all of the restaurants in the town, as they within in Walking distance.

This was excellent value for money and a great place to explore Positano from

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hotelboug, General Manager at Hotel La Bougainville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Russell,

Thank you for this excellent review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Positano.

Best regards,