My second of 5 stops on my June 2018 Italian Michelin Stars Chasing is one of Positano’s jewels, Michelin ⭐️ Zass by Chef Alois Vanlangenaeker at Il San Pietro di Positano. Foodgasmic from amuse bouche to dessert! And the magnificent breathtaking views while dining is just incredible! Every course reflects Chef Alois’ mantra - freshness, vibrant color hue, exciting texture, sensational flavor profile. The imaginative and creative dishes is a translation of Chef Alois’ love for photography.
* Amuse bouche
* Anchovies sandwich, broad beans, peas, mint and caviar
* “Fusillone Vicidomini” pasta with candied lemon, mussels, cured fish roe and bread from Agerola
* Crispy red mullets with cuttlefish, broad beans and peas tagliatelle
* Suckling lamb leg with spring vegetables stew
* Vanilla cream with raspberries “millefoglie”, rhubarb and mascarpone cream with lime and licorice
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.