We stumbled across this jewel in the crown of the Amalfi Coast by accident and ended up staying for two nights in their largest suite. The views, the pool, the private beach, the bar built into the cliff and the lift shaft bored through solid rock in front of the beach were all an absolute stroke of genius. All of these aspects contributed to an incredible stay. The staff were all professional and courteous.
The only downside was the Michelin star restaurant which wasn't up to our expectations. The service was great however the quality of the food was less than ordinary. Nonetheless this didn't dampen our enthusiam about the hotel and the experience of staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano