Another mythical hotel (such as the Splendido) where time stopped in the fifties (but everything is modern with wi-fi)
Attentive if a bit overbearing service, tradition, elegance. This is not your casual place, style matters.
The views on the Amalfi coast are wonderful, the food is excellent. The shuttle to go downtown is the best solution in view of the crazy traffic.
Rooms are comfortable and elegant.
Very expensive, all this service has to be paid for...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Il San Pietro is widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Italy. It is built into the rock with panoramic terraces magnificently overlooking Positano and the Coast. Each uniquely decorated guest room comes with a private terrace decorated in the sophisticated local style with hand-painted ceramic tiles and furniture upholstered in sumptuous fabrics. Its one star Michelin-rated restaurant, the Zass, serves a variety of superb local and international cuisine and, weather permitting, guests can enjoy the unparalleled terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Il San Pietro di Positano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il San Pietro Di Positano Hotel Positano
- Positano Il San Pietro Di
- Hotel San Pietro Positano