Hotel Miramare
  • Restaurant
US$ 535
US$ 509
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 881/night.

Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 462
US$ 430
  • Room Service
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 291
  • Breakfast included
B&B Casa Nilde(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 379
US$ 365
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 464
US$ 403
Priceline
US$ 554
US$ 461
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 569/night.

Le Agavi Hotel(Positano)
US$ 1,036
US$ 955
US$ 2,038
All reviewsbreakfast roomour honeymoonamalfi coastthe main roadspecial roomcarried our bagsspectacular viewswonderful hotelcafe positanola terralarge balconyboat tourpastriesthe entire staffhalf wayi highly recommend this hotelfew steps
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We just returned from a lovely vacation in Italy. One of the best stops was our stay at the Hotel Miramare. My family of four stayed in a suite which kept us together, yet allowed privacy as well. The view was fabulous from our balcony and the room had everything we needed. The staff was so helpful, friendly and very easy to communicate with. Rosita gave us her personal recommendations for dinner, and they were unbelievably good. She also rented us a driver for a day along the Amalfi coast and gave us ideas of what to see based on what we were looking for. If you want an authentic hotel on the coast, you can't go wrong with the Miramare, as long as stairs are not a problem for you. Lots of stairs up to the road and even more down to the beach, but after a fabulous meal, you will be grateful for the exercise. Oh, and the kicker, my daughter lost the camera with 7 days of our family trip and she didn't figure it out until we were in Rome. I called and sure enough, the staff found the camera and Rosita sent it back to me in the states. Do yourself a favor and experience the Miramare!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank martha c
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Miramare on the evenings of April 6th and 7th, and I must say that it was one of the finest (smaller) establishments I have ever visited. Positano is absolutely breathtaking, and the views from the hotel are spectacular. After my driver dropped me off at the top of the stairs, I walked down to the hotel to find Rosita standing outside the front of the hotel. She immediately greeted me as if I was family, told me they were expecting me, and was extremely welcoming. After checking me in, she was excited to show me the room, telling me that I would just love the view I was about to see....and she was right! I was traveling solo on this trip, so there was no need for a huge room, and this one fit me just right. It was clean, airy, and the views....well, I still miss them! Each night I would fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean below. When I would periodically wake up, I would simply lie there, listen to the sea, smell the fresh air pouring from the coast, and watch the headlights of the cars as they would round the curves of the small highway en route toward the north.
I would highly recommend this hotel, and in my opinion, there would never be a need (for me personally) to try any other hotel in Positano should I ever return.
And I will. And I'll stay at the Hotel Miramare/
I just loved Positano, and the Hotel Miramare was a wonderful place to experience the sights, sounds, and fragrances of this very special city. My compliments and thanks to Rosita and the staff of the Hotel Miramare.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank SurfriderCA
Reviewed 9 April 2012

U need to walk around 50 steps down to hotel or 100 steps up from the beach . But their service is very great we are the first clients for their re-open summer season. Bed big and clean but the floor a bit dusty... Terrance have a great view of Positano, Staff all super friendly and helpful.

Breakfast just ok...but the restaurant 's view is great.

Can bring pets if u want. Must go back next time :)

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2012

First, forgive the tardiness of this review sometimes life gets in the way.

Our trip was in late October 2011. We chose this hotel based on the great reviews. I spoke with Rosita who speaks very good english. She was very helpful, kind and friendly over the phone, which put my mind at ease immediately. I reserved 3 months in advance and in between that time we had several e-mails concerning my needs for our upcoming trip. She arranged for everything we wanted. She provided a great car service from Positano to come pick us up from Rome, when we arrived she was there to greet you in open arms, her smile is infectious. We felt like we've known each other for some time. She made us feel so welcomed, the staff was wonderful and friendly, Nicola was just as awesome he's funny and kind always ready to attend to your needs.

This was our 1st trip to Italy and we made Miamare our home base for one week. Rosita arranged for all our needs to sight see in the area. We spent a day in Capri, we spent a day in Amalfi, then to Ravello, all amazing. Rosita arranged for most of our dinner reservations she gave very good suggestions.

The hotel is beautiful nestled in the rocky hills of this vertical city, the views from your room are one word 'breathtaking'. Always clean and kept, beautiful decor, charming. Our breakfast was in the dining hall (that had breathtaking views) it was delicious, the staff was very attentive to any of your needs.

I can't leave out the steps (as I'm sure you have read with the other reviews) yes, they can be daunting it's part of the charm to reach this little jewel of a hotel. My only regret was that I packed way too much for this trip (16 days in Italy). To get to Miramare you have to go down many steps (100 or so) they have their valets waiting for you at the top to take your luggage down. Our valet (he was my Samson) carried my over packed heavy luggage to the hotel. And when we left he did the same. Be sure to tip him well (as we did) you will know him when you see him. The whole staff goes above and beyond and we can't say enough great things about them.

We loved our time in Positano, it will forever hold a special place in our hearts, thanks in part to Rosita and the staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GoogilyEyes
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Charming, family-run small hotel with spectacular views. Walking distance to center and beach.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple