“Great place near Positano”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
megs0360
Seattle, Washington
“Great place near Positano”
Reviewed 6 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The owner, Eliana, could not have been more helpful prior and during our stay. The property was beautiful and spacious for our stay on the Amalfi Coast. We rented a cara to do day trips, and parking was available there. My husband and I enjoyed having a kitchen so we could eat breakfast and sometimes cook dinner at the property. Also recommend getting delicious pizza delivery from nearby La Taverna del Leone. We appreciated having a washing machine on site as well. The view from the terrace was unforgettable. Highly recommend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Travelgde
Naperville, IL
“Could it be better? I don't think so!”
Reviewed 6 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at Positano Il Nido del Sol for 11 days. We decided that we would like to have a central base at Positano to enjoy Amalfi coast and relax. We chose this accommodation based on previouys reviews at TripAdvisor. Let me share with you our impressions.
1. The owner Eliana is absolutely amazing in fast and accurate email and phone communications. She is willing to negotiate the price, accommodated our request for internet key, was willing to wait for pay until we were drawing the cash from ATMs for 5 days. She is a pleasure to deal with!
2. Location is perfect. It's in between Positano and Priaro. The stand alone house is hanging just above the sea. The parking is easy (well..., I was raised in crowded European city). There is no noise from the road above the house, and it's absolute privacy.
3. Accommodation is good for the money; it's not luxury, but it has great master bedroom with a lot of character and queen bed. The second room is small and good for night sleep only. The kitchen-living-dining room is spacey and well equipped. The bathroom is good; ask Eliana to fix the bottom faucet before your stay.
4. Positano is a great place, but we traveled along the coast a lot; bought all supplies in Auchan superstore in Pompei once a week and cooked at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View!!!
Liked least: That we had to come back to USA
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
CO

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Argentina
Reviewed 2 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Moscow
Reviewed 1 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing