“Fabulous beach cafe”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Bar Scene, View details, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: DA FERDINANDO POSITANO Beach bar with shuttle service from Positano's Spiaggia Grande, free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 25 May 2015

Great little place on the fantasic Fornillo beach in Positano, away from the tourists. I had a fabulous caponata salad and the best lemon granite I found on the amalfi coast. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Rommel J
Write a reviewReviews (605)

Reviewed 21 May 2015

We stopped in here because we liked how bright and blue it was, overlooking Fornillo Beach, without seeing the good reviews first. The panini I had, eggplant and mozzarella, was so good I could hardly believe it. How can something so simple be so good? Excellent bread, cheese and everything else. And sweet service also. I look forward to going back again.

3  Thank gatriplett
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Relaxing bar good beers ( I'm drinking leffe) other good ones too. Nice waiters very friendly ...... Lovely way too spend an afternoon with the most gorgeuos girl in the world .... Had some food salad and chicken and fries very acceptable in a snacky way .....

2  Thank grahamggm
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Every year we visit Positano the first place we head to is Fornillo beach, a more secluded beach than the main one. Special about it is Fernando's where the people who work there are the most friendly. The owner Guido makes my stay there memorable. This time he invited me to pranza with his family. The courteous and amicable nature of his staff make us keep coming back. There is no other here to compare it with since it is the best.

2  Thank italianlover2
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Amazing service, they serve you at your chair, good food, good drinks, good prices! Definitely worth a stop when at Fornillo beach.

Date of visit: September 2014