All in all, this was a great place to stay as it was on the beach with a balcony over looking the sea. Every morning enjoying a coffee and every evening sipping a glass of wine while taking in the beach / sea. Most resorts you can't stay this close to the beach.
The restaurant next door gave 10% discount which was great as we spent every day on the beach and had lunch there a couple days.
Air conditioning was fantastic and could be left on while out for the day. Very cold room.
- Entrance is to the left of the building and not where the sign exists
- Parking is public and we didn't know which was the last/closest one. Once you miss it, you're taking the one way loop again. (15 min)
- Porter - get a porter to take your bags down. Even traveling down was challenging. (10 euro per bag)
- Very hard to find
- No front desk although the hard working lady that runs the place is everywhere.
- No one makes the bed although fresh towels are dropped.
- Wifi avail for 10 euro per day but only 1 device.
- Free Wifi