Hotel Montemare(Positano)
US$ 1,002
US$ 878
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 1,008/night.

US$ 1,414
US$ 1,355
Hotel Poseidon(Positano)
US$ 673
US$ 632
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 721/night.

La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 211
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 265/night.

Casa Albertina(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 481
US$ 445
  • Breakfast included
Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 892
US$ 725
  • Room Service
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$ 419
US$ 408
US$ 805
US$ 777
US$ 1,198
US$ 848
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsground floor bedroomrosaapartmentporterhillboatsaccommodationsstepsnaples
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Looked forward to a great beach front experience and spent extra for a generous (30sqm) triple room/apartment with a town view.

Instead got a small room with a trundle bed, looking straight into a rock.

No flexibility, either from the hosts or from booking.com, luckily only here for two nights.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Modenamann
Reviewed 6 July 2016

I booked to stay at La Caravella w/ a 3rd party booking, and chose the options to pay at the hotel. But I also chose the option to cancel within reason for extra per night (just in case). June 22, 2016 I reserved for September 14th thru September 18, 2016. It was almost $500.00 USD per night! I had the option to cancel up until August 30, 2016 with no penalty. I found another more reasonable place and cancelled the reservation at La Caravella, on June 29, 2016. Looking at recent transactions, yesterday, on our credit card yesterday we saw this establishment (Palazzo Marzoli Resort) tried to charge my Visa $1670.00 USD. No where in the pending transaction does it indicate any dates, a booking number or the name of the Hotel Caravella. So we suspected fraud. I contacted the 3rd party booking Company and they could not find any association either. It has been escalated and I am communicating with various departments with my Visa, the 3rd party booking and Palazzo Marzoli Resort. What a hassle.. I had to cancel my credit card. I would not recommend. They were not to charge our card until September 18, 2016!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lavonneco
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Location was great ...glad I didn't have to go up the hill every day. The manager is tough but just need to break the ice with her and she was very helpful, in fact got lots of discounts for us.

Rooms are small but very clean and everything worked.

Room Tip: Make sure u get a ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Rohner68
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I don't get why it's a thousand Aussie dollars a night for something way less than would be deemed a two bedroom apartment . The second room is curtained off - no window . The kitchen is a joke

I don't get why they don't tend to the garden in particular the weeds

Good location but that can only take you so far

Stayed: June 2016
1  Thank MaKelly71
Reviewed 9 June 2016

An agent booked this for us, sight unseen, and that was a big mistake. Room was not at all what was shown on Internet and in print marketing materials. Rooms were very small, rundown furniture and not very clean. Service was bad. Bathroom smelled like septic tank. The only positive was location and other deficiencies don't make up for that. Internet 10€ a day per person and not reliable.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple