“Mmmmmmm”

Ristorante Mediterraneo
Ranked #36 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Mediterraneo is a little family run restaurant where we will take care of our guests in a nice, romantic but unformal atmosphere. We try to keep traditional flavors and recepies as first of all we do like eating.Using fresh seasonal products, we like to cook fish specialties, vegetables and "al dente" home-made pasta, the same way our grandmas used to.The right location for pre-wedding lunch.It's mostly a nice place where you can sit, eat and drink well, discussing of art or listening to good napolitan live music. Enzo always organises art exibitions, books presentation, wine tastings and music evenings.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is an amazing restaurant in positano. The food is amazing however when i ordered the calamari they where a bit bitter and chewy but ill let that pass. The staff are extremely nice and when i asked for chips they gave me a massive bowl of warm, crispy, homemade chi.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The ristorante was recommended by our hotel staff, but it did not meet any expectations. First, they tried to sit us outside, "under a heater". It was too cold, even with the heater. We were the only diners they attempted to seat there. They finally pulled a table over next to the dessert cooler - basically in the walkway. Our waiter disappeared after taking our order. The food was okay, but nothing noteworthy. The service was so abysmal that I will never return.

1  Thank twunsch
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

10 persons at a table. Excellent service, veeery good food, good recommendations of wine.
Helpful, the daily suggestion was very good. The kids liked the food.
Thank you!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I ordered the sautéed sea bass because grilled was not on the menu. I received sea bass floating in something they said was white wine sauce. I asked them to drain some of it and the server said it is the way it is served and assured me it wasn't oil...NOT impressed.
The wine and salad were good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I really loved the staff at this establishment, they are extremely warm and friendly. I enjoyed my meals as well.