Hotel della Baia
Hotel Paradiso(Porto Venere)
US$ 175
US$ 170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

Hotel Belvedere(Porto Venere)
US$ 186
US$ 163
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 199/night.

Royal Sporting Hotel(Porto Venere)
US$ 242
US$ 215
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grazie(Porto Venere)
US$ 93
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Relais del Golfo(Porto Venere)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 233
    Hotel Genio(Porto Venere)(Great Value!)
    US$ 117
    US$ 99
    • Bar/Lounge
    Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

TripAdvisor
    Affittacamere L'Oblo(Porto Venere)
    TripAdvisor
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsla speziacinque terreplace to staybooked this hotelgrazievillageaccommodation
    Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very nice hotel! Rooms are spacious and clean. Nice and helpfull staff. Splendid view! The hotel is in La Grazie , near (3km) from Porto Venere, which is a beautiful little village on the coast of Liguria, near cinque terre!

Room Tip: Room 306 or 308 are the best
    Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
    Antonino S, Direttore generale at Hotel della Baia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Sir,
    I'm very glad You had a good stay in our hotel.
    I hope to see You again soon next time.
    Best regards.
    Antonio

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We came to this lovely hotel in this quaint little village many years ago and have always dreamed of returning. So glad we did. Such a peaceful area. The hotel is very nice, although a little more tired this time around. They have a GREAT breakfast and the staff is helpful and nice. It is near a bus stop that will take you either to Porto Venera for a boat or to La Spetzia for the train to visit the Cinqua Terra area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I thought it was in Portovenere,....but it is not. It is in the nearby town of Le Grazie. You can take your car to Portovenere but you won't be able to park. So its either a 45 min walk or the bus.

The hotel itself looks good on the outside but the rooms are small. I have seen bigger showers in a campervan. A refurbishment is needed here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stayed with my family for one night while in transit driving across Italy. The rooms were clean and spacious. Nice view. Smallest shower I have ever used, felt like being on a space expedition. Pool was nice (and large). Good breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was in Italy for 2 weeks and decided to visit Portovenere. I booked a last minute deal, the day before my arrival. I was looking for a hotel closed by and La Grazie was what I found. It's a nice location. My room was for 1 person (single room). It was a small room but perfect for myself. A decent bathroom and a TV. I had a good view from my room. The buffet breakfast was included and coffee & tea offered at all time. I walked to Portovenere (35 minutes roughly). For the price I paid, a very good place to stay in the beautiful region of La Spezia. At night, you can get desserts at the bar. They have a nice tiramisu for 5 euros. A good discovery and a place I'd go back on my next trip to this beautiful region!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo