Just spent 2 weeks in this lovely hotel in the heart of Porto Cervo. The room was a decent size with a balcony overlooking the pool and the marina. Although the hotel could do with a lick of paint and the air con was a bit temperamental the hotel staff could not be more helpful! From reception, maintenance, housekeeping, dining room and pool too many names to mention but they were all so helpful. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 50 metres away from the marina, Luci di la Muntagna offers panoramic views across Porto Cervo Bay. These views can be admired from the swimming pool, Kabuga restaurant and terraces. Hotel Luci di la Muntagna's design is typical of Sardinia's Emerald Coast. You will find a total of 2 bars, one poolside offering light lunches, and one with a terrace overlooking the bay. The hotel has been renewed in 2014 and offers modern rooms with views of the marina or surrounding mountains. Each room is air conditioned and features an LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The breakfast buffet includes homemade bread, croissants, cold cuts and cheese. Kabuga is an a la carte restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed out on the terrace with views of the yacht-club. This 4-star hotel is just a few steps from Porto Cervo's Piazzetta, the town's main square. It is surrounded by exclusive shops and restaurants. The beaches of Porto Paglia, Pevero and Cala Granu are less than 10 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Luci di La Muntagna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luci Di La Muntagna Hotel
- Hotel Luci Di La Muntagna Porto Cervo, Sardinia