hotel prestige is located a 15 minute bus ride from pescara and the buses run every half hour along the seafront. it is over the road from a beautiful beach which was lovely and quiet when we were there but i get the impression it would be packed peak season. there are enough shops and restaurants within a 30 minute walk to keep you amused for a few days but the restaurants were winding down by mid september so it might be problematic off season. the hotel is decorated in a contemporary style and so no chintz which was nice. the room was pleasant but the matress and pillows were very hard and there was only a basic shower, no bath. lovely family running it but run in a slightly haphazard way. it's nice and informal which we liked but not very professional at times. we were given a free lift from and to the airport which was a nice gesture and saved us some hassle. it is excellent value but you do get what you pay for. nothing wrong with this hotel but no luxuries either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Prestige lies on the Adriatic Riviera in the town of Montesilvano, at only 5 minutes far from Pescara, easily reachable and well connected - also by public means of transport - to the Abruzzo International Airport and to the Pescara central Railway Station (respectively by Bus n. 38 and 2/) and very close the A14 highway (Pescara Nord Exit) It is possible to reach the Tiburtina station in the centre of Rome by coach in only 2 hours and half drive (no stop bus). Rooms All rooms are equipped with ADSL access and free unlimited Internet, Sky Lcd television, minibar, safe with combination, independent air conditioning, courtesy service, direct telephone and hair dryer, laundry service on request. Rooms for people with mobility problems are available on the ground floor. For infants cradles are available. Some of then are SEA VIEW ROOMS, OTHER ROOMA HAVE A VIEW ON THE WONDERFUL COUNTRYSIDE, from which it is possible to enjoy an amazing landscape, admiring the Gran Sasso mountain chain in the shape of a sort of Sleeping Beauty Princess. It is possible to distinguish the features of the face (Corno Grande), the front (Corno Piccolo mountain), the body (Prena and Camicia mounts). At sunset, when the sky is clear, it is an enchanting landscape… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Hotel Montesilvano
- Hotel Prestige Montesilvano, Province Of Pescara