2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$148
Hotels.com$154
Agoda.com$168
1,305 results
All reviews beautiful hotel restaurant staff air conditioning roberto tuscany pisa train
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2021

I do not usually write reviews. But this hotel and its staff deserve the highest praise for all aspects of my recent stay. After traveling all night and three flights, I was greeted warmly by Ms. Anna and Ms.Martina. Our luggage was taken immediately to our beautiful room with a view that I loved immediately.. Each day after a long day of touring, my room was clean and inviting. The concierge, Roberto and restaurant staff Serena and Katia were always helpful, kind and professional. After just a short time, I felt part of this hotel family. Yes, visiting Italy was a lifelong dream but the lifelong friends I have at this hotel are the most important memory of my trip!

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Daydream202690
Francia e Quirinale Q, Altro at Grand Hotel Francia & Quirinale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear Daydream202690,

it was such a pleasure reading your enthusiastic comments about your recent stay in Hotel Francia e Quirinale ! We are so glad to hear that our hotel has been your Tuscan home for 9 nights , you have immediately become part of our family because you are very sensitive and special person. Thank you for sharing all your praise with us and on TripAdvisor community;

I will take the opportunity to share your most kind comments with Serena, Katia, Roberto and the whole team, hospitality is our passion, we welcome with all our heart.

We hope to see you again next year

Kind regards,

Martina Ranieri
Sales Manager and the entire team of Grand Hotel Francia

Reviewed 23 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel and all the staffmembers are wonderfull. The rooms are very nice and clean. Also the food is really delicious. The swimmingpool is perfect and there is place enough for al guests. We had a wonderfull time here and we certainly will be back. I highly recommend this hotel !! For me definitely one of the best of Montecatini Terme.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

We have just completed a one week stay here at Francia e Quirinale and we would thoroughly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a comfortable base to explore the major cities and attractions of Tuscany. The hotel has a very stylish Italian decor, has a lovely outside pool and sun bathing area and is very well located in Monticatini for easy reach to the train station for travelling to Lucca, Florence and Viareggio. San Ginminano is 1 hour by car and Siena is 1 hour 40 minutes. A day at the beach at either Forti di Marmi or Viareggio is only 45 minutes away. The staff here at the hotel are so nice and friendly- they really do look after you and go out of their way to make sure that you have everything you need. Thank you to Roberto, Katie, Serena, Luigia and Simone for making our stay so enjoyable and personable. You are a credit to the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

A medium size, friendly independent hotel with a lovely ambiance. Excellent check in process, we were given the option of communicating rooms with the children, rather than the two rooms we had booked - we lost our balcony (sad face), but communicating rooms was a more expensive option that we were not charged for. Also offered parking within the blue zones for 4E per day, good value and hassle free parking.
The staff work hard, saw the breakfast team leaving at midnight and back the next morning, but they were always happy to help. The hotel itself is beautiful, its recently been renovated with some care. Good standard of rooms, but the shared areas and the dining areas are quite beautiful.
Location is excellent, walk to great restaurants bars and the train station etc. As well as the Terme’s. If you have a car dine at Al Bivio - try the steak.

Beds - super comfy, great aircon, the water pressure is high so the walk in showers are fantastic.

Buffet breakfast was good enough - if you’re in the higher grade rooms you have a separate dining area. Sitting outside on the terraced hotel from with waiter bar service is an excellent post dinner opportunity.

Pool area was clean with waiter service (the perfect place for an Aperol)The only slight negative was number of pool sun loungers was too few, and a couple of people thought it was appropriate to “book” them by placing towels on them, then disappearing. Global problem and not worth dropping my five star rating.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank lapsyboy
Reviewed 24 March 2020

My wife and I stayed here as part of a Gate 1 tour. The hotel is beautiful. It is loaded with charm and character. The front desk staff were outstanding, friendly and helpful. The rooms are good size. The bed was comfortable. We were served breakfast every morning. It was delicious and plentiful. The tour included a couple of dinners. The food was as good as you got in some of the better restaurants in the town. The waiters were spectacular. We want to go back there now.

Date of stay: October 2019