“A surprising site...”

Terme di Montecatini Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself to a full-body mud bath, a facial, soothing massage or Turkish bath at this elegant century-old spa located in a magnificent park setting.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We spent ages wondering around the gigantic buildings, built for 19th century Italian hypochondriacs and nowadays still popular with Russian ones. Having my Campari and soda on the terrace, more or less alone, was a highlight of our trip.

5  Thank groggery1
"nose"
"century"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Terme Tettucio is a beautiful complex combining neo-classical building and Art Nouveau decoration. It's captivating and restful at the same time. I spent ages there just wandering around the grounds and then just sitting watching nothing in particular.

I pretty much had my nose everywhere.

There's a "botanical calendar", an art gallery, fashion boutiques, a cafe/restaurant and spa treatment centre.

It cost me 6 Euros for a visit and a chance to sample the waters. I thought that was OK. Not keen on the waters, though. I suppose that's the thing about the water's so-called medicinal qualities: they don't also include tasting nice ...

1  Thank JAYCEE9DERBY
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Went to Terme di Montecatini for a massage and spa day! It was a great experience at a good price. We had a steam and sauna room completely to ourselves. Very relaxing! We were guided around and picked up for next treatment so we didn't have to think about anything else than relaxing.
We had massage session as well which was awesome!!
It's an experience you cant miss when in Montecatini!
Book in advance or at least a couple of days before as it is very busy and popular.

2  Thank Tobias J
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel Meditterano is situated near the Park of Montecatini Therme. Just 5-10 minutes from town center and train station. I drove hear with my car from Norway. If you too have va car, or rent one, do take time to take a ride up the hills and visit the many pitoresque towns and villages. Like Montecatini Alto. I just love Tuscany. I enclose pictures from my room.

1  Thank hans476