All reviews nice hotel swimming pool coach trip wi fi staff were courteous coach party set menu evening meal pasta nice room florence train town password shutters cheese courses
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Hotel need a refresh. The rooms are old and cold. Bathroom is very old fashion. Very noisy, you can hear the staff during the night preparing the next day breakfast. No hot breakfast , everything was cold.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Common areas are fabulous.
Staircases are breathtaking.
Rooms are SMALL and outdated with very tired wallpapers.
Great alternative to Florence.
Proximity to Florence & Pisa is wonderful.
Good value for the money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018

At the end of march my partner booked a short vacation in Tuscany. He found the hotel Biondi between "special price" offers.
That is why I had no special expectaions about the room and I have to say, that I was really pleasanly surprised.
The room we stayed in, was realy spacious with a big balcony from which we had a great wiev. The room was also clean an tidy.
I can say only the best words about the Italian food. The meals were really delicious.
Above everything I had to congratulate a hotel staff for their kindness and cheerfulness and professionalism at every daytime.

A&M

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Was with family. Huge bedroom but smelt a bit stuffy. Nice decor all around. Staff were courteous. Would be better if a self service laundry...even one machine...coin operated would have been handy! We spent half the night looking for one which was open.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband and I stayed for a night with our group tour. The breakfast was excellent and truly delightful. The food selections were truly enticing and not good for the diet. Great coffee and yummy croissants. However, i find the rooms a bit scary because of its interior. Slept the entire night with lighs on and tv on. Nevertheless we enjoyed our stay :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple