Lowest prices for your stay
$66
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
$73
Travelocity
$62
Hotels.com$73
Priceline$76
FindHotel$69
All reviews clean rooms highly recommend this hotel the location is perfect stayed nights room was large within walking distance carlo train
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

Nice, pleasant and very clean rooms, each furnished differently with large bathrooms. Good location. very good breakfast for every taste. The staff is very kind and helpful. It has been my second time to stay at hotel Bartolini and I will return again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2022

The hotel is spotless, just like our room. Fridge was empty, but in the hall you find drinks. The hotel staff is one of the bests. Location can not be better. Close to the center but still quiet by nights. Party goes on a few blocks away.

If you would like wondering around an Italian neigbourhood with many local people, and spend your money while supporting local businesses, This is the best place for you.

If you decide to spend your holidays in this place you probably get the best value for your money. Every time I talked to any employees of the hotel, I had the feeling they are listening to me. I wasn't just the next question to answer or the next problem to solve, I was an honored guest there.

Thank you Carlo, and thank you for everyone who worked on to provide us one of the best hotel-experiences I ever had. I love Italy and I love Italian people and I love a place where I can go back without hesitation, like I am going home.

Room tip: The window opened to the street in front of the hotel, but it was not noisy at all. I slept well every night. :)
Reviewed 2 July 2022

The special thing about Bartolini is the staff. They were wonderful. The hotel is also a great simple and very comfortable place nearby all of the wonderful Montecatini restaurants and stores and a terme.

Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed two weeks at Smart Hotel Bartolini in June. Carlo and his wonderful team are extremely helpful, efficient, professional and friendly. It felt like home away from home. This hotel is centrally located and within walking distance from all attractions, restaurants and train stations. It is an Eco friendly and service oriented gem that completes a memorable Tuscan experience. The last but not the least, Morning breakfasts were a treat every single day! I definitely will go back to this lovely hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2020

Thank you Carlo for making our stay complete. Babara served our delicious breakfast every day and kept the rooms spotless, thank you,she was lovely. A small Hotel situated off the beaten track but near enough to get to restaurants bars and station. We used the trains and bus to get to Pisa Florance and Lucca, easy and reasonably priced.
The rooms are large and air conditioned, great shower. Little bar downstairs or sit outside.a nice pizza cafe opposite and a few good restaurants a few meters away.
We would definitely recommend here, and if ever to return would use it again.

Room tip: All rooms are good
Date of stay: August 2020