All reviews shuttle service shuttle bus double tree great hotel modern hotel cookies per person out of the way close to the airport one night stay cruise terminal the hotel offers easyjet flight complimentary shuttle beautiful pool minute drive breakfast service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great hotel, all in all very clean and the room was a decent size. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The disappointing part is the location, it is on the mainland in the middle of nowhere, so not by the water where most of the Venice attractions are. You won't be able to walk to any local shops or anywhere outside the hotel area as it it on the highway and taxis are very expensive. However, if you want a spacious and luxury hotel then you are better off booking this one that one on the water.

There is a shuttle bus service to the main part of Venice, it's not cheap though!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DoubleTree by H... V, Rooms Division Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rumana112;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.

We are happy to learn that the size of our rooms, its cleanliness and last but not least our personnel met your satisfaction.

The shuttle bus service we have in place compensates with our location and very expensive taxi fares. We charge EUR 12,50 per person and direction, family are advantaged as children under 12 travel for free. We are always happy to consider special deals for larger groups. For such requests please contact me directly on giuseppe.nardiello@hilton.com.

Warmest regards from Italy.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights in 3 individual rooms as a party of six.

I will lay out my good and bad points about what we experienced.

Good points

We had a lovely and professional check-in service from a staff member. I was acknowledged for being a Hilton Honour Gold Status member was upgraded to the 3rd floor with connecting rooms.
This hotel is a lovely shaped hotel about 20 miles north of Venice. It’s got lovely spacious rooms with lovely bathrooms and nice toiletries.
There is a small gym with all you need for your fitness requirements.
The pool is the jewel in the crown. Fresh clean towels available at pool reception and lovely loungers and cushioned chairs for relaxing. The pool is lit up in the vending with beautiful multi coloured lights which we all liked. Be aware the pool closes at 9pm.

Bad Points.

The service from the restaurant is really bad. Myself and my family was sat down for a meal outside and we waited and waited for the menu and for our drinks order to be taken. The 2 waitresses completely ignored us for over 30min whilst they were serving the very few customers that were at the restaurant. I made a complaint to a member of staff and she said I am the

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
DoubleTree by H... V, Rooms Division Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Christopher J;

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North for your stay in Veneto and for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

We will certainly make treasure of all your good points and do our best to keep these up and of course together with my team work on your precious observations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at our property hopefully in the near future.

Warm regards from Italy.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Gorgeous hotel, nice rooms, and overall a friendly staff. A bit far from Venice island, but there is a shuttle that can take you there for 12.50 EUR. Make sure to book the shuttle a head of time, because it can fill up fast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear MohammedAli K;

Thank you for your great review.

I am very glad you enjoyed our amenities and last but not least the friendly personnel. Service is very important for us.

We hope to see you back at our property soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Just can't the team enough for a fabulous/amasing stay.

The entire staff from Nicola, Enrico, housekeeping - just everyone was something special this weekend for our first trip to Venice. From the moment we walked in we were treated like kings everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the magical visit....

This note is not sufficient to explain how wonderful of a visit we had, and how well everyone treated us.

The pool was gorgeous and they brought us refereshing complimentary drinks. Also, welcoming drinks! Just every small touch was special the entire time. Great recommendations always for transport, food, etc.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Brian;

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are very happy we fully met all your expectations and that you found within our property and family your home away from home.

We look forward to being at your service again hopefully soon.

Warmest regards from the entire DoubleTree by Hilton Venice North Team.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

After telling him I was Hilton Honors member he didn’t care about it just because reservation was made by American Airline. It is like they do not care you have more than 20 years using Hilton’s Hotel and being a member you have to make the reservation with your credit card at the extra rate they charge you to be a “member”.. Hilton should teach this Bozo how to treat customers because it looks like in Venice they don’t know how turist can go elsewhere where people care..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Denny S

Dear Denny S;

My team and I were very happy to have you with us as well as all other passengers brought to us as result of the American Airlines cancelled flight.

Our Hilton Honors guest are of great value to both our company and the Hilton brand. However, as you occupied of of the very last rooms we were not in a position to give you a room upgrade as you are normally used to.
In the name of my team and management I deeply apologize for not giving the attention and the room upgrade you deserve as loyal member on this specific occasion.

I would welcome amends should your travel bring you back to Italy and our hotel. To this end, please contact me directly on giuseppe.nardiello@hilton.com

Kindest regards from Venice.