“Great Gelato”
Review of Gelateria Chocolat

Gelateria Chocolat
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Mestre
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We select for you, the best ingredients in the world!Ensuring every day, an ice cream of the best quality, fresh and natural. We do not use colors, flavors and hydrogenated fats. Close from December to February
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We have family in Mestre,stay here often. It's a place lots of tourists stay since it's cheaper then Venice and easy to get there.
This trip I decided to get more serious about local Gelaterias, and though there were several good choices in Mestre, this one was very close to where we stay.
I went two evenings and was very pleased. Very delicious and artisanal gelato. Most of the classic flavors and reasonably priced though servings were a bit more modest then many other places I've been in Italy. Highly recommend!

1  Thank dmader48

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We had a quick stop off here and what a stop off it was!!!! The gelato was really fresh, and we even had hot chocolate poured into the bottom of our cones! Spot on!!!!

3  Thank Tom J
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Magical!!!! Best ever!!!
We skipped the dessert at dinner when we had heard of this place!
Highly recommend the pistachio and hazelnut ice cream.

1  Thank 347draganz
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I learned about Chocolat from gelatotour.it. I highly recommend the site for finding great gelato. Chocolat did not disappoint. Superb. Creamy. Intense flavors. Created with artistry. Worth seeking out if you love the best gelato. Highly recommended.

1  Thank cohenfamily
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I had decided to visit this gelateria on my last day and I regret not going earlier. I had the strawberry ice cream and it was hands down the best strawberry ice cream I have ever had.
No hint of artificial flavouring and you could see pieces of strawberry in it.

2  Thank Luke M