“Wow. Worth the trip.”
Review of Gelateria Chocolat

Gelateria Chocolat
Ranked #1 of 26 Dessert in Mestre
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We select for you, the best ingredients in the world!Ensuring every day, an ice cream of the best quality, fresh and natural. We do not use colors, flavors and hydrogenated fats. Close from December to February
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I learned about Chocolat from gelatotour.it. I highly recommend the site for finding great gelato. Chocolat did not disappoint. Superb. Creamy. Intense flavors. Created with artistry. Worth seeking out if you love the best gelato. Highly recommended.

1  Thank cohenfamily

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I had decided to visit this gelateria on my last day and I regret not going earlier. I had the strawberry ice cream and it was hands down the best strawberry ice cream I have ever had.
No hint of artificial flavouring and you could see pieces of strawberry in it.

2  Thank Luke M
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I am a big icecream fan and I dare say that this is the best icecream I have eaten in my life. Everything is freshly made with natural ingrediënts, the mint icecream for example had fresh mint leaves in it. Delicious! And all this for a much lower price than in Venice. I will definitly go back there when I visit the region of Venice.

1  Thank G J
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We went in yesterday to try. Our ice cream was lovely pistachio for me was full of flavour & the peach was also beautiful so reasonably priced too

2  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Very close to newly build Interspar and a must-go-to place each time you pass around, amazing ice cream.

2  Thank Majkl2