- Clean and functional rooms with comfortable beds
- Good included buffet breakfast
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff
- Quieter location
- Bus stop outside hotel
- 10 minute walk to get to the train station, for trains going to Venice
We had a mostly pleasant stay at Delfino Hotel. Any issues we had were dealt with quickly and professionally by the staff there, which was great to see. We had more than half a dozen flying insects flying around in our room when we first checked in, which was disappointing after a long flight, but the staff arranged to have the room sprayed straight away (we had to wait 30 minutes before we could go back to the room though!).
There is an excellent small Tapas restaurant down the street that is almost opposite the front of the hotel.
The cheapest way to get to the hotel from Marco Polo Airport is via ATVO buses. Buy a ticket to Mestre from the ticket machine near the luggage carousel. The hotel website says that you need to take it to the train station, but there's an ATVO stop right outside Delfino's. It's right near a PAM supermarket, which is in big letters, so look for that sign or tell the driver you want go get off there, as you need to press the stop button for the bus to stop any other stop others than the train station.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfino Hotel Mestre
- Quality Hotel Delfino Venezia Mestre Province Of Venice