I arrived to the hotel today and was really put off by the reception staff who served me. I was highly recommended to book this hotel by a friend n the reviews from TA too. I made the non refundable reservation through booking.com. I am unable to cancel or shorten my stay at all. Not only she was unfriendly but she was not very helpful too. I had to ask her for a map n check with her on how to get around Venice as this is my first time here and visiting Italy too. All she did was draw 1 circle on the map showing me where am I!!! Gosh! Her other colleague who was checking in a guest was really enthusiastic n provided information even without the guest asking. I was left standing clueless to wait for my room; I was in about 1145am n yes i am fully aware that the check in time is at 2pm. I am fine to come back or at least tell me where should i wait till i had to ask her. The other reception staff made an effort to rush the room for her guest. The staff just ask me to wait at the bar n well the room might take an hour or more to get ready!! We were also not informed upon check in or any hotel letter was placed in our room to inform us that there are upgrading works currently taking place and the best part is I was told by the reception staff moments ago that the hotel air conditioning is down till may!!! Although its cold outside but the room is stuffy for sure. Now i have to zzz with my windows open.How is it possible for one to sleep with the noise outside?! The staff here is extremely arrogant and aloof!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is located right across from Mestre railway station, and is ten minutes by train or bus from the center of Venice and the Grand Canal. It's easily accessible from the airports of Venice and Treviso and from the motorway. If you leave your car in the parking lot of the hotel you will be able to go and discover the wonders of Venice very easily. The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is also at the center of many tourist itineraries of great interest and fascination, as - for example - the villas of the Riviera del Brenta, the artistic cities of Padua, Vicenza and Verona, the beautiful view of the hills around Treviso, not to forget the nearby beaches and the beautiful Dolomites. The Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna has been operating for more than a century, with a strong passion for hospitality and with a recognized high standard in competence and experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Bologna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bologna Hotel
- Best Western Mestre
- Mestre Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Bologna Province Of Venice/Mestre