“Most beautiful place in sorrento!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Mariavittoria

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Miami Beach, Florida
“Beautiful View”
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at Villa Miragolfo and frankly we were very disappointed. The view of Capri from the terrace is beautiful, however, the villa is infested with small ants even after spraying several times. The white linen couch is dirty and stained, no soap dishes in the showers. The owner only left one bath towel each and one very badly stained kitchen towel. There is no mattress pad on the bed upstairs, the air conditioning never worked in the downstairs bedroom where my sister was staying, even though we told Guido about the problem it was never fixed while we were there a week, we had to buy a fan for her room. There is also no where to park, no driveway, you have to park up the hill and walk down to the villa. I am sorry to say I would not recommend this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The View from the terrace
Liked least: The ants crawling around the villa
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
15 Aug 2012
Dear guests,

with regard to your complain, first of all I wish to remind you that you haven't paid the extras for the electricity (as per contract). This was due to my kindness as I didn't ask you for the deposit that is normally required and you left the proprerty without advising me. Only this is sufficient to let understand the other future guests about what kind of client you are, besides all the 5 stars reviews of the other guests.
As to the cleanliness of the house, from the photos evrybody can see how it is new and clean.
Regarding the air-conditioning, I remind you that on the arrival, on Saturday night, I found a technician that came immediately and he noticed that the air-conditioning was working properly.
About the ants, as you informed me , immediately my housekeeper run to the house with all the products suitable to eliminate the ants and also in this case the problem was absolutely not serious as you want to show.
It is really fastidious for me considering that i love my house and I take care of it in all the details.
I hope that I will not meet you any more in the future.

Regards,
Guido Terzuoli
Rockysgir...
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Most beautiful place in sorrento!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

This is in a wonderfully scenic spot overlooking Capri and the bay of Naples. The house is clean, comfortable, and conveniently located. It is also larger than the photos shown! The veranda is so beautiful we didn't want to leave and spent many nights drinking wine and watching the sunset. Guido is fantastic, he helped us arrange a taxi with a friend of his who took us to the stores for food and wine and helped us carry the grocery! We also enjoyed a day at the beach conveniently across from the house. Thank you Guido! We will be back to see you again soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sydney
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
20 Jun 2012
Many thanks ,
I look forward to seeing you the next year

Ciao
Guido
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 31 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Perth - Australia
Reviewed 6 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
6 Dec 2011
Thank you very much for your review .
i wait you, tino and yours "bellissimi " sons.
all the best
guido
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing