My family (of 5) stayed at Carmine’s place in July and it was perfect. The house is spacious and the has a 180 degree view of the Bay of Naples and Capri. Very clean with three large bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
The house is on their family land hence they make themselves available if needed.
Overall it was the best Airbnb we stayed in on our European vacation.
Some area highlights:
1) Carmine and his mother came over one night and prepared pizza in the outdoor pizza oven... great experience!
2) There is a hotel two minutes away that allows guests to use the pool (10 Euro’s per day) and has a nice restaurant. (Gocce Di Capri)
3) The town of Termini is three minutes up the road with a small grocery store, pharmacy and gelato shop.
4) There is a beach town (Marina del Cantonese) 15 minutes away with a number of good restaurants, boat rentals and tour boats to Capri and the other towns on the Amalie Coast)... We loved the restaurant in the Hotel Le Sirene. Also took a boat tour to Capri for the day which Carmine set up.
5) driving around the Amalie coast is an experience in itself. Beautiful scenery and wild road conditions. Make sure to not rent a car that is to large or it becomes difficult. We rented an Opel wagen which was as big as I would go. Even getting into Carmine’s driveway is difficult hence anything larger would have been an issue.
Carmine is the most amazing host! You can't beat the view and location of this private villa surrounded by a family farm / estate. We will stay here again.