“Excellent pizza, friendly staff!”

Pizzeria dei Desideri
Ranked #52 of 291 Restaurants in Marsala
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 24 December 2016

We traveled all the way from the U.S. just to meet Nina and taste her wonderful pizza! We were so happy to meet her as she is so friendly and kind hearted. Her staff were very nice, too. The pizza was terrific!! Thank you Nina!!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

There is not much to say about this pizza place....it was simply the best pizza we had in Italy:) The stuff is very friendly and the ingredients are of very good quality.
They just have two tables but this is ok since it is more a take away pizza place.
We went there a couple of times after kite surfing.

Date of visit: September 2016
BlackFire1981, Direttore vendite at Pizzeria dei Desideri, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Thanks for the review to our pizzeria, we hope to see you again as soon as possible ....

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Great pizza but the place is more takeaway than restaurant. Just 2 tables inside. Hard to find especially in the late evening but worth of visiting. The pizza is amazing - one of the best I had in my life. Very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: July 2015
3  Thank fixxer37
Reviewed 12 July 2015

So TripAdvisor here categorises Pizzeria dei Desideri as a restaurant, so we expected to come in and sit down and eat. I shall have to emphasise - THIS IS NOT. Turned out this was just a pizza shop,with only two high tables and a picnic style one. Locals go there often for the cheap prices (average pizza 5 euros) Also, there is no air conditioning if you do decide to sit down, and when there's a pizza oven working the shop stays hot all the time. The ladies were very welcoming since we came with a baby, and to check the salami wasn't too spicy for him, they even gave a slice to try. They were cooking the pizzas, but were still very welcoming, so therefore I rated the service good, even though there was technically none.

Date of visit: July 2015
3  Thank Timothy L
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I write this in English to encourage visitors from USA to seek this out. I counted 65 varieties of pizza. Wish I had 2 months to try each one! THE BEST pizza I've had. Crisp yet tender crust; each kind I had was delightful, flavorful & generous. Fresh and delicious! Super value too. Nina & Crista are very welcoming; wish we had this in US!

Date of visit: July 2014