“lunch”

Ranked #88 of 291 Restaurants in Marsala
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016

bad experiences, bad food, dirty place, rude staff, the bill was on the table without any question if we need anything else

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The restaurant is massive and on a Saturday night it was jam packed with locals. Notwithstanding, the service was friendly, the food well cooked and portions abundant and I consider it excellent value for money. There seems to be some problem with the address on Trip Advisor as the site was directing us to a different location, please check.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

This was a visit of necessity/convenience rather than choice.
Our family of four had to meet the courier for the villa we were hiring opposite this restaurant. After a two hour drive from Palermo and a tricky time locating the place, we thought we'd have lunch here beforehand. I needed the ladies loo on arrival and asked for directions. Unfortunately, on my way, I slipped in the most disastrous way and fell onto the top of a chair, injuring my left ribs very badly. When I was able to register what had happened, I saw a large puddle of oily tomato sauce on the tiled restaurant floor, which is what had caused me to fall in such a way. I write this ten days later, still in considerable pain. The staff were relatively concerned, but not as much as one would expect, given I was utterly winded, speechless for 20 minutes and in very serious pain. (I subsequently discovered I had broken two ribs.) Some form of apology or even compensation in the way of a bottle of wine, or even a drink, might have been nice.
The food was ok, if indifferent. The place was empty and the ambience wasn't great, though it was nice looking out at the sea. The service was incredibly slow (we had to wait 45 minutes for the one course we had ordered - we kept it simple as we needed to meet our courier).
All a bit of a shame, really.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Excellent and big pizzas. Friendly waiters. Delicious wines.

Near of the beach, bit far from the centre of Marsala.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We sat down lunchtime in the lido restaurant and must say the place was not busy. We had a feast of luscious antipasti, grilled mixed meats and lovely side dishes followed by a first-class torta gelato and copious amounts of very good wine. Excellent value and excellent service.