This was our second stay at the Casa Barca hotel, and once again we were made very welcome by Claudio, Antonella and Maria not to mention all their staff. Seena, Anna and Alberto like all at the Casa Barca ,nothing is too much trouble,
and all done with a smile. THe hotel is spotless as are all its suroundings.
If you ars thinking of going to Lake Garda, Malcesine is the place to go and the Casa Barca is the place to stay, The breakfast has such a huge choice both hot and cold, there is something for everyones taste, plus many various options of coffees and teas, must be the best start to the day anywhere on Lake Garda.
You will nt find a better hotel than this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa Barca, which was completely renovated in 2007, lies embedded in an olive grove of 4500 square meters and it is only a stone's throw away from the historic old town and the lake. The guests can enjoy the privilege of a rejuvenating and relaxing atmosphere.The modern design is the perfect starting point for a holiday under the motto of comfort and physical wellness.Our new health spa will help you to make your dreams come true. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Wellness Hotel Casa Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Albergo Casa Barca Wellness
- Wellness Hotel Casa Barca Malcesine, Lake Garda