Hotel Sole Maiori
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pietra di Luna Hotel(Maiori)
  • Room Service
Hotel Garden(Maiori)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewslemon cakelate dealsolea great staynight stayroof terracesea viewamalfi coastfloorbidetboattoiletriescleanersbus
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We accidentally ended up staying here for one night. If it had just been the two of us, we could have stayed just there.
Rooms are fine, bathrooms beautiful. AC must be on a timer, because I woke up from the heat that night. Not sure if that can be changed.
Great terrace to have breakfast. Lovely beach bar on the boulevard and beach chairs.
Will definitely check if this is available next time we are thinking a taking a trip to this beautiful area again

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Simone M
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We booked our stay at Sole hotel in Maiori based on positive reviews I read on trip advisor. I must say it was worth it! We initially planned for a 4 night stay but after spending couple of nights at Sole we decided to extend our stay by one more night. The location was great and in the center of the city. Right across the street is the Sole beach which was very close and super clean.
Food at Sole restaurant was great! Staff were always willing to help my friend in choosing her dishes with a lovely smile on their face! All staff at Sole were lovely, greeting u with a big smile and no hesitation to offer their help if possible. One of the lovely girls helped me catch a bus at the last minute otherwise I would have missed the train in my next stop!Francisco at the reception was very helpful and prompt to respond to any of our needs! Breakfast served on the terrace with sea view was simple,clean and delecious with a freshly baked lemon cake that I looked forward every morning! Staff were also very accommodating!
All in all a great stay with lovely staff,excellent service,spectacular sea views and accessible location! I highly recommend staying at Sole in Maiori.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay in the hotel but frequented the Lido Sole bar opposite on several occasions after dinner. Service is very slow but that is because there was only one person serving and the bar is popular however the friendly bartender and great atmosphere there makes up for the wait and the cocktails are excellent. We tried numerous during our weeks stay and they were potent and incredibly tasty - hence we kept returning! It's definitely worth a visit if you're in the area and a great way to end an evening.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Pleasant room with a side view, overlooking the bay and town.Comfortable beds;Air-conditioned;lovely bathroom with shower,toilet, basin & bidet.Spotlessly clean. Staff all very helpful and pleasant. Amazing view from the roof terrace where we had a very adequate buffet breakfast. Inclusive evening meal adequate,but limited choice.Private beach across the road,[2 minutes away].Only downside was tiny lift, which served 2 floors,so always a flight of stairs to go up or down,therefore not suitable for those with mobility problems.Amazing pizza's for lunch from 5 EURO'S.Would go again.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are available at extra cost.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic position in front of the beach!! Friendly and helpful staff....they were always smiling and ready to listen to your chats and requests: even if it was a 'high season" time (April 25th), they always stopped for a smiling chat and to give helpful digestion where to go and how to get there (mostly by boat)
Very nice continental breakfast on a big balcony with a marvellous view...almost 'over' the sea! !
The same for the view through our window: we got to be upgraded from a partial view of the sea to a complete view for FREE..just because one room got available on April 25th!

The restaurant is delicious and the price is appropriate: not expensive at all!!

Parking spot close by!

The staff was very helpful also in replying to my requests sent by Internet: I got the response in less than 30' and they also called me to get sure I got their replies!

I can't tell any other words than ..go go to Sole!!! SOLE (SUN): a place where you need to stop AT LEAST once!!

2 THUMBS UP!