“Wow ! Just wow”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Wow ! Just wow”
Reviewed 5 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed as a large group in March and this place is just heaven. The chalet is awesome in the truest sense of the word . Beautiful views and old world rustic charm combined with modern luxury. What’s not to love.The nearby towns of Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo provide fantastic skiing for all levels and of course there are fantastic places to eat out too ( if you can bear to leave the comfort of the chalet!).
Wonderful .... Can’t wait to return !

alessandr...
“Simply out of this world”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

The moment you even only approach the chalet you know you will be in a special place. I had the luck and the privilege to stay at the chalet together with other 4 families (all with kids) and let me be completely honest, this place is just magical. It is an authentic chalet, every room has its own bathroom, a large kitchen equipped with everything you need and an INCREDIBLE living area with the most beautiful fire place. You can even grill your meat inside and the old hood works so well the smoke is extracted perfectly. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were of fantastic quality, we slept like kings. The views all around the chalet are simply breathtaking.
We genuinely had a fantastic week, the company was amazing but truly it’s the place that made it so magical. The yard around the chalet is beautiful and I imagine it must be beautiful in summer too.
I have been on holidays in the mountains often but this was by far the nicest place I stayed.
I actually cannot wait to go back and, believe me, I will.

Ale

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing