1,046 results
All reviews shuttle bus spa area traditional style hotel steep walk winter sports shuttle service the breakfast area school ski trip the hotel staff walking holiday long hike excellent hotel rental car easy access half board comfortable hotel hotel is located
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Upon our arrival we were greeted at the reception area by a most helpful young lady, who informed us as to the various services of the hotel. We checked our luggage and proceeded to the slopes for a day of skiing.
Dinner was part buffet and table service. Service, presentation, ambiance was comperable to a fine dining restaurant. A special mention to our waiter Antonio, whom we found to be exceptionally charismatic, knowledgeable, and professional.

All in all, the hotel is spotless and the staff helpful and professional

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This hotel is very profesional. The staff is very competent and helpful (special thanks for Antonio and Francesco). The view is marvelous, You can see slopes and town from your room or from the restaurant. Rooms are perfectly prepared and clean, there's everything what you need - even flip flops and luxury cosmetics. Ski room is the best I've ever seen - clean, large, our ski boots were dry and warm every day. The hotel offer free ski bus - we never wait longer than 5 minutes. If You want You can walk to get to the nearest ski lift, it's just 300 m far from the hotel. I recommend food in the main restaurant, which served delicious local cusine and excellent wines.

Room tip: Best view on the south side
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I visited Madonna di Campiglio in January for a week of skiing activities. It was my first visit to this beautiful town, and I am fortunate to have stayed at Cristal Palace Hotel. It has great food, service, comfortable accommodation and superb spa facilities. The view over the mountains is also a treasure. I can recommend staying here, and will definitely love to stay here again

Room tip: Ask for a room with view over the town
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Lovely food, excellent service, beautiful views and excellent room - spacious, but cosy. Had my first skiing lesson organised by the skiing rental people in the basement (safe o say it did not come naturally to me), and it was very well done with good equipment. I never had time to sample the spa, but I'm sure it will be on par. It was a short but fantastic stay. Would love to be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
BerardoPomesEff... I, Direttore generale at Cristal Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear customer, I carefully read what you wrote and I can only use one word: Thanks !!
All our staff works to make you feel special and to make your holidays unforgettable!
I hope to see you soon in our heavenly home

Reviewed 30 December 2015

we had a superior room for 3 adults, not really superior, but very nice. the spa is great, except the swimmingpool full of screaming kids with no manner.
the food was ok, but the deserts excellent.
there is a ride for the skiing resort, which is very efficient, the city is closeby but the hotel is on a not so nice road to take at night..

Date of stay: December 2015