Very friendly and helpful staff at reception, restaurant, driver and house keeping. All the locals were also very welcoming and hospitable. The entire chalet is tastefully decorated with modern touches. Language isn't a problem but I do wish some guests would make at least a little effort.
The meals are very good although even after 4 nights there was a little too much repetition if you take the half board option. Breakfasts are great although the cooked options not so great.
Had a massage..which was "ok"...although felt like I was being scratched at times more than massaged.
Very nice spa and chilled out in the salt cave which was very relaxing.
We will defintiely return but probably on a B/B basis so we could try food from other places in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Dolce Vita is a Boutique design hotel characterized by high level of standard in wellness and luxury. Dolomieu is the flagship restaurant of the hotel. The 20 rooms are all different from each other. The Spa has a swimming pool, salt cave, sauna, Turkish bath, icefall and tisaneria. At the Beauty farm, we use only the highest quality products. The Dolce Vita is located 300 meters from the Spinale cable car and 400 from the center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your DV Chalet Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel Madonna Di Campiglio
- Chalet Dolce Vita Boutique Hotel And Spa