We came (young couple) for 5 nights in this hotel for the second times, this summer, to ride bikes and enjoy of the wellness center. The staff is always great and friendly, it's better to call them instead to use an intermediate website to book. They provide good informations and tips.
The Hotel is a good place to come with his MTB, you have a place to store it and wash it if needed and Livigno is great place to ride (XC or DH MTB). This year there were no bike guide, it may come again next year. For people who doesn't know the area, it's a plus.
Rooms and in general the Hotel are beautiful and with a great view on mountains.
After a day of biking, we could use the wellness center without extra fees.
The only cons that we have is that we found the bed a little bit hard this time, we didn't notice it the first time we came.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal place for a stress-free break, relaxing and refreshing body and mind. Offers 65 luxurious rooms and suites inspired by the seven chakras to complement the beneficial effects of Mandira Spa, a 900 square meter wellness center inside the resort. The restaurant menus feature recipes inspired by local tradition, with special menus for athletes in training and vegetarians and a selection of Mediterranean and international dishes. In winter, the resort is ideally placed, just off to the side of the ski slopes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lac Salin Spa And Mountain Resort
- Lac Salin Spa & Mountain Hotel Livigno
- Lac Salin Hotel Mountain