“Very nice place!”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Here you can eat very nice and drink very good wines. The staff (all men) are great and create a pleasant atmosphere. Go here and enjoys the daily specials, menus and unforgettable pizzas! Try the tuna with burrata...

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried this place once and were told we had to come back in half an hour - no apology and very stressy. I was so curious about this place that I decided to ignore this first impression and we went back the next day. The same waiter greeted us and found us a table. He was very boisterous but nice enough - I thought this attitude was maybe just an Italian thing. He was very thorough and translated all the Menu for us (which was never done elsewhere in the area). I went for the asparagus and fish pasta and pizza. The pizza was good but the pasta was mind blowing. I'd never had such tasty pasta in my life, and I had already been in Italy for 4 days. We didn't order dessert as we didn't want to spend too much money and we thought we'd already spent too much. The bill came to something like €35 (can't remember exact amount now) which is very good considering what we had paid at other places, feeling a bit robbed. I left this place very happy but a little sad not to have tasted the desserts. I'm glad I got to go to a restaurant that really excited my senses in Italy - highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We had high expectations of this restaurant as on arrival we were taken to a table in an interesting room with quirky decor. Sadly it went downhill from there! The waiter seemed to take a dislike to our choice of wine and insisted that we had a more expensive bottle! We then chose our food and he was not happy with that either, to be honest he was rude and arrogant and obviously feels he can bully customers. When the food arrived the portions were small, it tasted good to be fair so the chef obviously knows what he is doing and we enjoyed the flavours of our meal, tainted however by the one particular waiter!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

They open punctually, there is a particular atmosphere, but friendly staff.
The food is fresh and well prepared.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We had here our dinner at the end of a shopping day in Forte dei Marmi. We arrived about at 8.30pm on a Sunday. Despite being in october there were people dining at the outside tables. The restaurant is mostly a fish restaurant with some meat dishes and pizzas. Simple and very friendly service. Both placemats and napkins made of paper.
I was with my boyfriend. He ordered mushrooms and ham pizza. I had pasta with fish sauce.
With 1 draft beer, one bottle of water, two coffees and one dessert, we paid €37.
Probably you can find some better restaurants in the nearby.

1  Thank BUGI_70