“Fabulous Food Best Service Ever”
Review of Artidoro

Artidoro
Ranked #4 of 433 Restaurants in Grosseto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Had lunch with my wife and son. Incredible food, accommodating for family. Would come back to Grosetto just for this resto!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

What a great place to eat!! Beautiful flavors and structures. Great service. This is amazing. When in Grossetto, Don't forget to have lunch or diner here. Highly recommanded.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The place is pretty classical, menu is based on fish. Among the different options, we decided to opt for the suggested menu, and it was really a good choice for both quality and quantity.
The environment is pretty cozy, the service is really considerate.
Price lower than expectations.

1  Thank Paolo P
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

On a hot summer day I looked for a nice place to have lunch with my wife and kids and were fortunate to have found this restaurant.

I had an antipasti with mussels, while I'm not particularly a fan of them, that was so good that I got goosebumps and tears in my eyes.

I love food, eat a lot in good restaurants, even with Michelin stars, but I've only experienced such emotions for food perhaps a few times in my life.

I am upset and confused, it was so good. Wow!

1  Thank Scotman_Holland
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Artidoro based on the great TripAdvisor ratings, and they blew our expectations away. Not only was the food delicious, the chef and staff clearly take food very seriously. Each dish was creatively prepared and presented with care, and the service was very sharp. Not a tourist attraction, staff were not fluent in English but made a valiant effort and succeeded in understanding what we wanted.

1  Thank Paul G M