All reviewsno liftclean hotelbus stoptaorminaacsea
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This is a very cozy and comfortable hotel. The people who work there are very helpful and nice. Especially I liked the woman who served breakfast! She is very good and her son who came to visit her is so handsome - the real Sicily man- that i was going to become blind because of his appearance)))))))
Besides all the girls at the reception were very helpful and nice! Alesia was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of them are wonderful! The hotel is near the sea. It was very nice to live there! I love my holiday there!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank MariaRomanovaMoscow
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed here in June 2012 this is an ugly hotel from the outside but it's quite nice inside. The staff are friendly and helpfull. I would give this hotel 6 out of 10. The beds are very very uncomfortable. I could not sleep all week and my partner could not sleep also. The wifi is non existent. You can try to use the wifi in the reception for the Internet but once 2 or 3 people are in reception just forget it, it's way to slow. I would not stay here again. If they changed the beds and put wifi in all rooms I would.
I was shocked at how good the beach is in guarding Naxos. The beach pictures on the Internet don't show just how stunning the water is here. However I would pay a bit extra to stay in Taormina. The food in the restaurants is really bad. I did not find 1 decent restaurant in 7 days.
The weather was fantastic with no clouds for a whole week.

Room Tip: High floors for less noise.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tadge007
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Basic hotel, but clean rooms, 100 meters from the beach, very helpfull staff.
It's the fifth time we are here and we always feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Go out and eat at Pippo fruti di mare
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We spend a week at this hotel in September 2011. Prior to our arrival the staff was very friendly and helpful giving us all the information about airport transfer and parking. The rooms are a bit small and pretty noisy (the hotel is situated in a junction), but very clean and air-conditioned. The beach is very close and the hotel made the arrangements so that we can have access to a private beach. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay here and we would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank gabdo
Reviewed 5 September 2011

we have just come from a four day stay in Giardini Naxos in Sicily.we loved staying at this hotel.its location is excellent and just a short walk to the beach.the hotel was very clean and so where the rooms.the staff actually used to switch on the airconditioning for us after cleaning the rooms-much appreciated after a whole day in the basking sun!!Breakfast was very good and the staff was very helpful!also a great bargain!will definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Book as early as possible and ask for a room that has a gallery in Via Stromboli
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple