everything about this hotel is 5* . it was spotlessly clean, the public areas are well furnished with plenty of comfortable furniture, the staff are friendly and extremely helpful, every question we asked was answered politely and knowledgebly. the breakfast was fresh and ample, with great service. the bar was well served and reasonably priced. the room was large, clean had tea/coffee making facilities with a fridge which is has been missing in many other european breaks we have taken. the location is superb, traffic noise. easily ignored due to the beautiful surroundings.
would not have previously thought of as lake garda as a family location, but will definately consider as a future holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hotel Excelsior Le Terraze opened on the 1st of May, after six months of refurbishing. We have created larger and brighter rooms. Completely soundproofed with high levels of comfort and safety. The restaurant welcomes you in a relaxing and elegant ambiance with high levels of service. Rooms with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, coffee-making facilities, SAT TV, hair dryer. Balconies available. We offer standard, superior and deluxe rooms. Swimming pool with whirlpool, terraces overlooking the lake. Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Excelsior le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Hotel
- Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda
- Hotel Excelsior Le Terrazze Garda, Lake Garda