“TRENDY AND PARTICULAR”

Ranked #14 of 156 Restaurants in Forte Dei Marmi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2017

It is a very nice place for aperitifs and dinner time close to downtown and steps by the beach. Cuisine is mix of Italian, mediterranean and fusion (you find sushi as well). Few tables under the sky ( if it is a rainy day You cannot go there) Good quality and wines adequate. Just one bathroom is poor for the level of the restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Fratellini's has surely- and by far- the best price- quality ratio in Forte dei Marmi.
Atmosphere - food- wines and service are tops
Menu has classics and day proposals every time .
If in the area dont miss an evening there and ask for a table in the garden.
Be sure to make a reservation in advance
Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This is a touristic trap
It seems to be nice when you go in but there is one goal : serve you as quick as possible to sell a new table
Also the food was not good

We took the sushiplatter wich I gave 6/10
Then we had the carpaccio of seabrasem and this was so so 6/10
Then we had the tuna in seewead : awfull dish. The seawead was too much 2/10
The we had the burrata : tomatoes were not ripe, burrata poor quality : 5/10
The winelist is ok 7/10
Hospitality and kindness of the staff was 4/10

Disappointed

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Last week we had dinner at Fratellini's and we were quiet disappointed by the food as I ordered their Linguine all'astice ( Lobster ) and thinking that I was a tourist they brought me a Linguini with shrimps. I asked the waiter where was the lobster as I had not tasted it, to which he replied that he will give my feedback to the chef! Very disappointing as I started to speak in my native Italian, the reaction of the waiter was of immense surprise. That says to me that there are two types of services: One for natives and one for tourists. However, starter was good, my wife's main course was excellent. Ambiance is cool and the bill looked slightly expensive. 120 Euros for two. One glass of hous wine and a ccktail included!

1  Thank BKLondonratings
Reviewed 18 May 2017

I had a lovely meal here. The sea bass with trimmings was delicious (well 3 out of 4 of us thought so). My chocolate dessert was fab but others who ordered the tiramisu were disappointed as it seemed to be made with cream, nor mascarpone. Contemporary setting. Service was a bit erratic - when we asked for the bill and showed our credit cards, we thought they would bring the machine out to us but nothing happened so we ended up going inside to pay. However, it's not a cheap restaurant, but seemed averagely priced for the upmarket FdM beachfront.