See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

On my arrival, I first had to deal with the difficult parking situation and the hotel staff was really stressed too. But the price they made me was really good. Call the hotel for reservation- their prices are much better than on the usual web portals. The single room was ok for the price but definitely not Ok for a 4 star Hotel.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ennio09
LoStaffBellaMbriana, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Bella'mbriana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Ennio
thank you for reviewing us, your critiques are very important for us as they are the best means we have to improve both the structure and our work!
I'm very sorry for the parking issue :( actually, this is kind of a problem for all city-centre located hotels. Unfortunately this is the price that needs to be paid to be central, comfortable located and just a walk away from the sea and all amenties. Regarding room size, please note that all our rooms (indeed the singles too) meet national size requirements. For what is worth i really hope you can come back visiting us again. Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room individually decorated. I was staying in room no 9. Diabolik. Funny room although rather small. For a short stay okay. The hotel is very centrally located and for on and offload you can stop in front of it. But for parking you need to look in the side roads. The breakfast is served on the rooftop and has a beautiful view over the city and sea. I didn't use the spa, but will try next time.
Looking forward for the next stay.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with all different rooms. Very stylishly decorated. Clean and tidy. Breakfast on the roof terrace is typical Italian with lots of different cakes. Little minus: We were not allowed to take our towels to the beach and could not rent any at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Fantastic Hotel with the most helpful staff, we stayed for 3 nights from Sept 11 and wish we had stayed on for longer. Very comfy bed in a huge bedroom and large bathroom. Breakfast on the roof terrace was great with a great selection to suit everyone. Would like to give a special mention to Caterina and Barbara on reception and Bogdan at the Breakfast room.
The location of this hotel is also ideal, very close to all the shops and restaurants and only a 2 minute walk to the beautiful Promenade.

We will return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KEVIN J
Reviewed 9 April 2015

if you go to Follonica this is the BEST option , only 2 minutes from the Beach, the owners are lovely, they speak English and Spanish too, the rooms are lovely, all different!! Breakfast in the Terrace.....I l ove it, I visited twice and I will be back again !! I love it!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business