See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Comfortable location to reach the city centre by bike leaving the car in the hotel parking, clean room and bathroom, good ratio between quality and cost. Good level of breakfast and dinner at La Sosta.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017

The hotel is good for the money, rooms are ok and there is all what you need and the beakfast is also fine. To the city center you need a car as it´s not that close. So the hotel is fine for 1 or 2 nights.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Cool modest hotel in Ferrara. It is 30 min far from the center by foot or 10 min by bus. I had all I need in my room for work and recreation. The food in the restorant is great. I would like to viset this place again

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Compass360563
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I can't recommend this hotel!!!! STAY AWAY! The bathroom floor was all wet due to damages in the plastic floor. There was also a very bad smell when we entered the room. FAR AWAY FROM THE CITY !Via Arginone 198 Ferrara

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank andalutzya
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Very old hotel, room was super dark and old i was scared to stay there and the rate wasn't cheap. Also the breakfast was bad, I got a coupon that was good at the bar next door for one hot drink,juice and pastry. I can't recommend this hotel!!!! STAY AWAY!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel D, Direttore at Hotel Daniela Ferrara Budget Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

friendly customer

I'm sorry that you have found evil in our hotel , to your departure we found that the ceiling lamp was broken , if we felt we proceeded to exchange for free room , our breakfast is Italian style , we realize that may not like to all the Italian breakfast but many clients appreciate . say to stay away is much too , we constantly strive to make your great stay , we ask you to inform us during your stay so we can meet your demands . I hope in your return to try to make you change your mind .