See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly B&B in the lovely village of Erice, a good choice to spend a night and take the time to visit and enjoy the village.

Simple but neat and confortable room.
Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Great view from the terrace.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We stayed at this hotel on a cold May night. The heating in our room did not work and they did not offer us another rom after we reported the problem. The room was cold, damp and musty.

The hotel is fine in other respects.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xcross-Skier
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

This place was the pits. We were booked in here on a conference. We walked into the courtyard and there was food sitting on a table that had obviously been there all day. It looked disgusting and it should have set my alarm bells off immediately. We went up the stairs and after over an hour trying to contend with a flighty stressed housekeeper the arrogant owner turned up. Still another hour before they gave us a room. While this was happening others came from their rooms complaining about everything. The wi-fi, the beds, the lock on the door not working to name a few. We went to our room. It was dated. The bed was terrible, hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom dated with very old fixtures. We were shocked. We'd just spent 5 weeks traveling around Europe and this was horrible. We decided to vote with our feet and leave and find alternative accommodation. It took us another hour and a half to get our passport back from the owner. Do not stay here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2015

This hotel was inflicted on my family and me when we visited Erice for a meeting in August, 2015. The hotel was selected by the meeting organizers and a number of colleagues also stayed here (some of whom had worse rooms, others had better rooms). Our room was large with an extraordinarily (and I cannot understate that) uncomfortable bed. It was like sleeping on the floor. There was no Wifi and my phone was only occasionally able to connect from the room. There was no desk to work at. The housekeeper did a mediocre job at keeping us supplied with towels (they were wet on two occasions) and we had to ask for toilet paper every day. The breakfast was passable, but below standard for Italy.

Overall, this is not a place that I can recommend. One of my colleagues rated his room as the worse place he had ever stayed in 45 years, whereas 2 others thought their rooms were ok and 1 liked his room. I'd say that our room was poor.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2015

I have spent three nights in this B&B. Rooms were clean and tidied up daily. Personell was very kind and helpful. They adjusted to my need of gluten free diet and provided for it very quickly. Currently, they also have a native english speaker on their staff so there's no problem to communicate for non-italian speakers. It has a terrace with a romantic view of Trapani city.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business