Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$179
eDreams$176
FindHotel$179
Agoda.com$176
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

The kindest most genuine people you could ever meet. Bibiana and Luciano thank you for your hospitality and warmth that you showed towards my wife and I. You make your hotel feel like our home and us like family.

To all the staff thank you for a wonderful experience you all show a true love for your guests and nothing is ever to much.

Brilliant Breakfast

Arrivederci for now.

One day we will return.

The Crossland’s. ❤️

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 9 ppl in 3 rooms, amazing service, great breakfast, very new and clean rooms, attentive and caring staff. And great location for both massa and forte Dei Marmi.
I would definitely stay here again. The owner one day took us on his car for free to the center of Forte dei Marmi coz there was no taxi available.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We spent a week in the hotel at the end of July. We took three rooms as we are a big family with kids. Chose the hotel because of the location and it’s high rating. The location is on the border of Forte Dei Marmi and and Cinquale. The hotel is 1 street from the beach, no more than 100 meters away.
We loved the vacation we had and the hotel played a big role in overall satisfaction. It is what we like. Modern, clean, simple yet beautiful interior. It is not big, another thing we liked. Typically Italian. They can make simple things beautiful, stylish. The rooms are medium size, but have all that’s needed. White interiors. WiFi worked well the whole time. Speed was nice. The WiFi didn’t reach some places outside.
At night, the bartender IS the receptionist, so you could have drinks very late.
We loved the breakfast as well. It had fruits, natural yogurts, very good cereals and everything we needed. Kids liked it, we liked it. Coffee was nice.
We never tried the Hotel’s pool, but it is there and looked attractive. We just went to the beach every day instead. I wanted to try it out, but didn’t manage.
The staff was very nice, caring, smiling. Spoke little English, but sufficient for what we needed.
The grey haired lady was checking with us every breakfast. She is the owner. She was very nice and I want to congratulate her on this business and for making it such for her guests. They are very kind people. Thanks.
What else. Room service was fast. Pizza delivered quickly and is no worse than in any pizzeria in town.
One thing to warn about is the fact that my BMW navigation didn’t have the hotel, could not locate it by name. Google maps found it easily. So when I needed to go back from afar, I entered nearby locations instead.
We enjoyed our vacation in Tuscany. The hotel is very nice, clean, fresh, beautiful, great for kids and families. In my view it is a 5 star hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Giannetti70, Direttore at Hotel Eden, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Your words gratify us and help us to commit ourselves to give more and more ! Thank you very much !

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel with a great and helpful staff. The hotel as a great pool area and are only minutes from the beach. Not many guests used the pool so you could always easily find lots of free sun beds. The hotel is close to som nice restaurants and only a short bike trip away from Forte di Marmi. We were very pleased with our stay...oh, and they serve a nice breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had a nice stay at this hotel. The highlights are: clean, great staff, close to the beach, own salt water swimming pool and really delicious breakfast (especially very fresh fruit!). Regarding breakfast, it’s continental style but was super for us. If you are looking for fried breakfast and lots of hot options, you won’t get it here.

Some things that make me not give it 5 out of 5: in house drinks and lunch was unjustifiably expensive (albeit nice but I’m surprised at the prices given the many wonderful restaurants around), the rooms are a little dated (if only bathrooms were updated, it would already make a huge difference), part of the hotel overlooks a very busy road (this is not an issue if the windows are closed but you can’t use the balcony due to the road) . My advice would be to request a room that overlooks the swimming pool. I think it would have made our experience even better.

I would definitely recommend this hotel despite some areas for development and suggest you follow my advice on the room request.

Date of stay: June 2018