I was here for dinner with a friend. The place has a nice parking (very useful) and it is has lots of space, even if it was almost full when we got there.
- 2L of water
- 0.5 Liter of red wine (average quality),
- 1 appetizer (bruschetta, good but not great)
- 1 first course (tortelli, you can skip them)
- 2 second courses (Tagliata di manzo, really high quality)
- 2 starters (grilled vegetables and french fries)
Total price 63.50 Euros.
Final evaluation? Nice place for meat... probably not so great for first courses.
A suggested place for meat lovers!