“Great seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant with wonderful view of the sea. We had fish of the day and it was very good indeed. The fish came whole and the waiter cleaned it at the table. A fresh tomato salad made it a perfect meal. For dessert a chocolate mousse that was light and very tasty and a vanilla panacotta with fresh fruit. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Easily my first choice when I need a pleasant way to spend the evening or afternoon and eat delicious food as well. A well-cooked meal is guaranteed whichever dish you may choose, and the sea breeze will freshen you up in the warmth of the italian day (or night). The staff is attentive and unobtrusive, and the atmosphere is calm and light. An excellent experience through and through!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

When I saw we will be staying on a hotel with a rated Michelin star restaurant, I was very happy and booked immediately a table. Unfortunately, I felt the restaurant is over rated, the food is nice but not outstanding and service is not friendly as I would expect, maybe my experience was not great...

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Really a place to have dinner!
We just rent an apartment for a month and Paolo was a great host! He offer us a amazing Pasito wine...

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I eat there for my birthday with my friends. The restaurant is nice, it has the wiew, and the food is great! I eat fish, and it was yummy. They eat other type of food, and everybody was happy. The staff is oriented to the client.