“Great pizza”

Ristorante Pizzeria Pic Nic
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Trattasi di nuova gestione ,con conduzione familiare ,locale di proprieta' di mascelloni marco cuoco e pizzaiolo
Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is a full blown restaurant, not just a pizza parlor. But one can dine in or carry out. I found it very convenient as it was near the home I stayed in. Easy for a delicious dinner and with wonderful unique toppings.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I ate pizzas only. Pizza the vegetarian is very good. propably still here at her back and i will order her again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

To be completely honest, I cannot concur with the raving reviews about this place. The service is friendly and serves a decent, but not excellent, pizza -> still this place is - in my humble opinion - far from exceptional. As far as the "local customer base" is mentioned, I have some doubts about that , too -> True, more Italian-speaking clients can be found than in the restaurants on the "Tourist mile", however most of the Italians customers are tourists themselves, as their accents will easily reveal...

In the end, you cannot go wrong with this places for a good pizza -> still it is not a place I would actively seek out as a place to have an excellent meal...

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We ate here on two occasions, good food, reasonably priced and ample portions. We found that two courses was sufficient, in fact we had no room for coffee.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

one of the best pizzas I have eaten. I dont usually enjoy pizza as many chefs add to much oil on top but this was perfect. I had the vesuvious and my wife a vegetaian pizza which despite initially forgetting to add tomato sauce they haappy went back to add (the pizza was a white pizza so tomato had been requested extra). Mixed crostini and a cheese plate to start were also excellent in size and quality. 34 euro for 2 starters, 2 pizza, a beer and a bottle of water.
We went on sunday and would recommend making reservations.