See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel was perfect for the solo traveler! Everything was right outside the door, the pool, the beach, and a great place to get pizza. Staff was very friendly and spoke English well, which was helpful.
Bring your swim shoes as the beach is pebbly which made it hard to walk on near the water. I had a relaxing stay and brought home several pieces of beautiful sea glass and gorgeous pictures of the sunset from the jetty.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2015

Stay family with 2 children, 5-12.09, Food excellent, superb animations, kindest service, room small but very clean and comfortable, with views of the sea. I would recommend, especially for families with kids :) Will definitely go back ..
Great base to Pisa, Siena, Lucca, Florence

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurka1974
Reviewed 9 December 2014

We stayed here for a few days while on business. Room was small, bed was a bit hard but overal it was nice. The beach bar is beautiful for coffee and drinks. We had food at the hotel only one night, it wasnt that good. Breakfast was awerage.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank KristinaRperth
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Last minute cheap stay on the sea front . Location perfect apartments basic but clean . Could do with modernising but somewhere quiet to put your head down . Well equipped and safe . Has a lovely pool for guests and a small bar . Beach in front and in the main walkway . All in all good for families .

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Audrinas
Reviewed 3 August 2010

When staying at this hotel, get the price and terms in WRITING. I was told the room would cost 73 Euros per night when we checked in. I stayed for two nights, so I expected a Bill for 146 Euros. Much to my surprise, my bill was more than double: 306 Euros.. Apparently the quoted rate was not the rate for the room. Much to my surprise, I was told when I checked out that the rate I was quoted was not the room rate, but the "per person" rate. Funny, the attendant never mentioned that when I checked in. She told me that was the room rate, plain and simple. Also, apparently the rate had changed for the second night, more expensive by 14 Euros, even though I was told it would cost the same. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Be very careful when staying at this hotel, and get everything in WRITING!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank MirelaMonte
ElioParietti, Proprietario at Hotel Stella Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2010

We thank the guest for the time that has spent to write this review.
We want to recommend not only at American people but at guests of all nationalities, to be always careful !!! As we said to check out our price list is in Italian, in English and also in German. The price are also in our website and although we are sorry for the misunderstanding, we are sure we could not be clearer than we did. We invite the guest to come and visit us again but looking closely at the price list before check in !
Elio Parietti