All reviews val di relaxing area great vacation apres ski hotel restaurant great hotel very friendly and helpful staff ski lift swimming pool facilities balcony sauna
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Hotel Al Sole was absolutely brilliant. The staff are friendly and welcoming and went out of their way to ensure that my stay was as comfortable as possible. The room and facilities were first class and easily the best hotel I stayed at in Italy. Great location in the centre of Canazei and only a short walk to the centre of town and to the cable car. Will definitely be back!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Hotel is located near the centre of Cavalese and 10 mins walk to ski lift to the main ski area with acess to Sela Ronda ski trip. On the way back to hotel ski slope ends near. Very supportive staff, rooms with balcony. Restaurant ala carte is very good, close are all shops, apres ski and places with a great food too. We were happy to stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Perfect location in the small town if canazei. Near the super market,the backery and the center.
We got a clean apartment and were very satisfied. The resturant in the hotel is good,ate there twice.
Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I am guest from the Czech republic and I go there every year:) Great hotel with good stuff. Skiing Area is so close to hotel and Canazei is very Beatiful town. Relaxing area was great (swimming pool, sauna, fitness...). I do not know so much about Food here in this hotel Cause i had vacation with my own Food. But I was in hotel restaurant and Food was tasty:) Definitely go there again:))

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
ClubRes, Direttore at Al Sole Hotel Club Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Martina,
thank you for your feedback.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our Resort and we are happy to see that you are one of our fidelity clients that come to us every year!

We can only say....see you soon!
Best regards
Alex Chiesa
and the staff of Al Sole Hotel Club Residence

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Location is good, it's a bit of a walk to the ski lift, however when you come home it's at the end of the ski slope. We stayed in a condo, which is cozy, well decorated, other facilities are really nice too. Canazei is a nice village, ski area is great, people are friendly and amazing food. We had a wonderful week! We would recommend this place en the ski resort!

Date of stay: February 2017